Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Dilema

To cut or not to cut?

Hayden has a pretty sweet mullet.
That being said, I have never had Hayden's hair cut, so I am wondering if the time has come to get rid of said mullet and relieve Hayden of any humiliation she feels because of this wicked hair style. Allow me:

Exhibit A
Exhibit Band Exhibit C
One might say, "Oh it isn't so bad, leave the poor girl alone." But believe me, these pictures don't do justice to the greatness that is Hayden's hair.

So, I'm thinking about cutting it but then I get worried that I won't be able to do cute little piggies with it, like in these next couple of pictures.

Her hair is so thin, I wonder if cutting a little off the bottom will fill her up more on the top. Oh what to do, what to do? The decisions are just too much to take!

8 comments:

The Payne Family said...

I personally like her mullet! I think you should just keep it and keep putting in pigtails until she gets passed this funny hair stage. That's just my opinion. No matter what you do, she will still be the cutest Hayden around!! :)

JoAnn and Dewey said...

No No No don't cut the hair. She is too cute just the way she is.

Jill said...

Ha ha ha!!! Mullets! I wonder if she'll look back and say "MOM!!! WHY oh why did I look like that?!?!" I asked my mom that when I saw how dirty and nappy I looked all the time as a toddler (she said she did bathe me but couldn't keep up! ooppss!) I do love it and the little piggies! Daphne has the opposite of a mullet... the top is growing long and straight down into her eyes but the sides are short! I think it will just stay that way for now!

Anonymous said...

i do love the piggies, but if the mullet will make you love her less
(hahaha , JK) then maybe trim it one inch??0

tara said...

apparently i'm alone in the non-pro mullet opinion. i have always promised myself that i would never allow my children to have one. i do understand that when hair grows few and far between, such as my own hair...its hard to part with it, but seriously dev, its a mullet. isn't that enough of a reason?

Daysha said...

NO lie we're going through the same dilemma. We want fun shaggy boy hair, but the top and sides just aren't growing like the party in the back. We think we're going to get it cut this week when daddy can go too. She is a cutie though no matter what.

Megan said...

hayden is so cute... mullet or no mullet. i think the pig tails are way too cute to part with. so maybe do a little trim... enough where you feel like it makes a difference but long enough so she can still sport the pig tails. let us know what you decide!

Jess Berg said...

I say give it a trim! It'll grow back... Rob says mullets are awesome.. leave it as is.. either way she's dang cute!