Monday, January 31, 2011

We Whip It

7 comments:

JoAnn and Dewey said...

Do you have headaches yet? Hayden can sure rolls those hips. Love it.

A and C said...

Maybe you should come teach us how to whip it too!

Robyn said...

Why didn't you put Carl's hair in a pony tail?? I'm sure you could have gotten a good one on top to whip it with :). Cute cute!! Shake it Hayden.

Carl said...

Candace, just look up "Whip My Hair" by Willow Smith. You'll be whipping it in no time.

(The song is totally appropriate as it is sung by Will Smith's 9 year old daughter.)

The Payne Family said...

Oh my... you guys are awesome! It's always a real treat when I watch your videos. You guys always manage to come up with something incredible. You shake it Hayden! So cute!

Jill said...

Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I don't even have words! She's getting so big!

ArizonaLewis said...

whoa devs- your hair is looooong!
and silky.
can't wait to dance with you fools.
xox