I finished the last book of the Harry Potter series last night. Finnnaaalllyyyy!! It only took me about 10 years to start reading these books, but I'm proud of the fact that I read all 7 of them in about 9 months. And have you seen the size of those suckers? For me, this is a big deal. And I have loved every. single. minute of it.So thank you, J.K Rowling, for giving me this fun piece of entertainment!
I am your newest fan. And nerd. But mainly fan. :)
I am your newest fan. And nerd. But mainly fan. :)
5 comments:
I'm so proud of you. Now if you would come and live with us for a few months and teach my seminary class I could finish the series too. I'm only in the first few pages of book 5.
nice!! we are big harry potter fans in this house. to the point where when the last book came out, tanner and i each had to get our own copy cause we didn't want to share with each other : )
Oh good! I'm glad you finished them! I love Harry Potter. I read them again over the summer and it was AWESOME!
I am re-reading #7. My problem with these books is that they are so fat and heavy, that when I fall asleep reading them, they really hurt when they hit me in the face! Such problems. I have to finish this before I see the movie. The 1st time I read it so fast that I didn't remember anything. Mom
i went to the Harry Potter exhibit at the Pacific Science center in Seattle. It is there where you discover being a true Harry Potter nerd. ... "Is that the Hagrid's dragon egg, it moved...holy cow are those the actual quiddich balls used in the movie, my word, brittany brittany brittany, look, its the elder wand!!!!!!!!!!!!" Im a nerd
-Justin
Post a Comment