Hayden did a cheer clinic a few weeks back and it was so fun! She loved it and did very well, if I do say so myself. We might just have a little cheerleader in the making, afterall!
I would say that Hayden is the focus of this video.................That said, how hilarious is it to see the cheerleader look around, spot a kid on the other side of the gym and run to get her, then drag the reluctant participant back. Oh my heavens. I won't mention the backside of another young lady....
2 comments:
I love every bit of this!
I would say that Hayden is the focus of this video.................That said, how hilarious is it to see the cheerleader look around, spot a kid on the other side of the gym and run to get her, then drag the reluctant participant back. Oh my heavens. I won't mention the backside of another young lady....
Post a Comment