My mom and dad are slowly becoming the king and queen of the most random, but amazing gifts ever, and I LOVE it. We really never know what we are going to get, so it's always exciting to open a box and see a special bag of dog food or a set of dishes, among the many great gifts that they are kind enough to give us. Today was no different and this gift wins for most creative. Once the UPS guy dropped the box off and Ella was done jumping on him, I opened our present to find the cutest giraffe tent one has ever seen. Yes, a giraffe tent! It is taller than Carl and big enough for all of us to fit inside, with our feet hanging out. It's AWESOME!
Carl and Hayden were so cute playing inside and we wish we had our own back yard to play in. It would be awesome for friends and cousins to come over and play in....
Hayden actually got two presents today from Grandma and Grandpa Owens. She also got a really cute out fit that says "I Love Grandma" and the cutest flower bow ever! She is so pretty!
So, Mom and Dad, thank you, thank you, thank you for all the cool gifts you give us. We really do appreciate every single thing. We only wish you could be here to enjoy them with us! Hayden loves you!
3 comments:
HAHA... How funny. That tent looks like so much fun! I love giraffe tents... they are the best kind!! Hayden sure is getting big. She is such a cutie!
We have the cutest granddaughter ever. I can't believe how big Hayden has gotten. She doesn't look like a newborn anymore and her personality is showing. The pictures are great. Keep the blog going. We can't get enough.
I didn't know you you guys had a blog!!! Little Hayden is so beautiful, how great to see pictures of her. I sure miss you guys! Hopefully I'll make it out near you someday so we can meet each other's kids.
Post a Comment