We went to the movies for the first time since Hayden was born. Carl had the day off so we decided to go mosey around the mall and waste some time. Hayden loves the lights and the noises at the mall(crap, she's already becoming a mall rat). Carl had gone to the midnight showing of Iron Man and couldn't stop talking about it so we decided to go check out the movie times and see if we could catch a matinée showing. Sure enough there was a showing in 30 minutes so we thought, what the heck, lets give it a shot with Hayden. Since we didn't plan it, I needed to feed Hayden, so I found a private bathroom to ourselves and experienced my first feeding in a public bathroom.....very interesting, but it worked. Hayden slept for the first hour of the movie and did pretty well throughout the rest of it, with a couple standing breaks to get her wiggles out. But we made it, and the movie was good! I never thought we would go to a movie with a baby, but here we are. It definitely helps to be in Provo, as Carl wasn't the only person with an infant standing in the aisle.
The movie is really good and we would recommend it to anyone. I didn't even want to see it but Carl convinced me and I was pleasantly surprised. Good times.
2 comments:
We are probably going to go and see that in Hawaii next week if we need a break from the sunburn :) I am glad you liked it. I always feel that way about comic movies...I don't really want to see them, but A will convince me and then I will go and enjoy it!
Libby slept all day Sunday... she was so worn out!! Her and Ella must have played pretty hard. Thanks again for watching her. We owe you guys so please call us next when you head out of town. We would love to have her!
Post a Comment