Friday, July 25, 2008

Swimming

So, yea, it's almost August and we finally went swimming for the first time. First, I blame the fact that Hayden didn't have a swimsuit until 2 days ago, and second, I'll blame myself for being slow and not getting that said swimsuit until only two days ago. Either way, we finally went swimming and it was fun!

Hayden finally got the hang of it once she realized she wasn't just taking a bath in a really big tub, and she did have fun, even though most of the pictures would suggest otherwise.




See, she had so much fun that it wore her out!

Since our apartment has an indoor poor, there will be plenty more pool trips for the rest of the year. So what if we started late, we can go whenever we want! I can't wait.

5 comments:

JoAnn and Dewey said...

That is one darling baby and the bathing suit is adorable. She is going to be Grandma's little swimmer. I can hardly wait to go swimming with her. Maybe I'll teach her to do a ballet leg(I'm not sure it is even called that anymore.) Love you.

The Payne Family said...

Hayden the little fish!

A and C said...

my kids would be in heaven if we had an indoor pool! Maybe that should be phase 5 of the remodel. She is a cutie!

Amy Nielson said...

Love the swimming pics! And the video is super cute :)

What a cute little family!!

Ranting of a Frustrated Pregnant Woman said...

I like your "I heart my dog shirt!" Where are you swimming at? You guys must be rolling in the $$$!!! Hayden is so stinking sweet!