Thursday, July 31, 2008

Memory Game

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Good times!!

6 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Hey... remember that one time that we took a trip to Vegas and saw that one guy... what is his name?? Oh yeah, JOSH freaking GROBAN! And it was the best concert of all time, and we were 10 feet away from him! Ahh good times! And then remember how that same guy came to concert in Utah and we went again? Oh man, best summer of my life! Thanks for all the good times Dev... you are such a great friend!

The Payne Family said...

Ok, I totally remember the bat. I can remember walking in and thinking that it was poo or something until Carl touched it and found out that it was a bat!! Oh man, we can laugh about it now!

Remember in Vegas, we had an Easter Egg hunt in the hotel. You are so good!

We have so many good memories... we love having you guys as friends!

tara said...

i have no idea how to outdo snoop doggy catt man...and i totally forgot about the wind pants until you mentioned it. remember when we were friends and you were always on the phone with that one guy? ha ha...just jokin...how bout chinese food like twice a week, sneaking into step classes at the gym...who does that? and the fact that i gave you like my whole wardrobe because you're totally smaller and cuter than me! love you dude. you seriously rule

JoAnn and Dewey said...

Remember the time when you got attacked by the cat and Dad thought it was a little scratch until he realized your whole lip was split open and it only took him two minutes to get to the ER and then when the Vet who lived two doors door from us said it was probabaly your fault until we caught the cat and took it to her and she said"That cat was the most ferocious animal she had ever encountered" which was her way of apologizing. And around that same time remember when you were in the backyard with Lady playing with the dead mouse. And do you remember the time you got lost in the Mall in San Antonio three days before Christmas? And I know you can remember all the good nights watching "Dante's Peak".

Amy Nielson said...

Remember how you waited for me to finish with finals to go see "LOTR - Return of the King" because you were the best friend in the whole world? And remember the time your parents took me and Jake randomly out to Chinese just because they're super nice and were visiting and Jake and I just happened to be at your house? And remember feeding Dominoe peanut butter on my bed from a spoon just to watch him lick his chops for 5 minutes afterwards (I have a video of us doing this), and yes, sadly, I do remember inviting you out to go dancing with us and then completely spacing the phone call until after the fact. I am sorry I am a horrible person and I will go cry now!!! Love you Devina!

Jess Berg said...

Just one?? Thats pretty tough, dangit. But I think one of my all time favorites would have to be when we were hanging out at my apartment, both whining about goodwood and life and all... and then we stuffed pillows up our shirts and danced around saying it would be SO fun to be pregnant! Or remember the time we watched Adventures in babysitting... and we liked it! Hmm.. that was fun. We had lots of fun... :( I miss you Dev!