Thursday, November 6, 2008

8 Things

Thanks Tara! So here I am with another tag, but I think they are kind of fun, hopefully you can learn even more about me than you really wanted:)

Eight Shows I like to Watch:

The Office
Heroes
Fringe
LOST
Oprah(yea, what of it?)
The Price is Right
Anything on the Food Network
Anything on Discovery Health


Eight Restaurants I like to eat at:

Melting Pot(it's not often, but man, I love it)
Bajios
Rumbi Island Grille
Mekong II (thai)
Chili's
Bombay House
Anthony's
Pizza Factory

Eight things that I've Done today:
(its still the morning, so not much has been done, believe it or not)

Woke up
made muffins but forgot to put the baking soda in them...but still ate them
watched The Price is Right
Made Hayden a bottle
Changed Hayden's diaper
took Ella outside
put Hayden down for a nap
wrote this blog


Eight Things I am looking forward to:

Thanksgiving
Carl's birthday
Hayden's first Christmas
Dave coming home and seeing the family
Carl coming home from work
LOST
Carl finishing everything he wants to accomplish
living in Washington someday

Eight Things on my wish list:

Live close to family
End tables for the living room
Lot's of fun, stylish clothes that I can be proud of
Cute decorations for my bathroom
Hayden's room to be decorated
An endless supply of donuts without the consequences
Contacts
A house in Puerto Rico


Eight people to tag: (Sorry ahead of time)

Amy
Mom
Jess
meghan
Amylyn
Lee
Rachel
Nicole

4 comments:

Carl said...

No Bombay House?!?! I am suprised.

McCain Family said...

dang it! I'll replace that instead of zupa's! I know I forgot some, but Bombay House!!!! what was I thinking?

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Ithought you might have the Monte Cristos at Bennigans.

Brett and Rachel said...

Thanks for the tag Dev. :) You're comment about making the muffins and eating them anyway made me lol. That is TOTALLY something I would do!