Haha! Thanks for the good laugh! I heart YouTube.
Ok, we just watched failblog stuff for like an hour straight. Thank you so much.
Um, what sound is he making? So unnatural. That is so crazy... thanks for the good laugh! Love you guys!!
HI-larious!!! I just love how he began about 20 curse words and finished none of them. He is great at his job!
PS, Josh Groban is amazing, thanks for the more personal "introduction" :) Though, the hand-holding should have gone to you!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Haha! Thanks for the good laugh! I heart YouTube.
Ok, we just watched failblog stuff for like an hour straight. Thank you so much.
Um, what sound is he making? So unnatural. That is so crazy... thanks for the good laugh! Love you guys!!
HI-larious!!! I just love how he began about 20 curse words and finished none of them. He is great at his job!
PS, Josh Groban is amazing, thanks for the more personal "introduction" :) Though, the hand-holding should have gone to you!!!
Post a Comment