and what?!?! I'm guessing it's a Harry Potter book (the image isn't showing up). Good call on re-reading those when they come out! If that isn't what it is, good call anyways!
I do that exact, same thing!! I just have to read the book right before the movie, so I can compare the two. It pretty much just ends up driving me crazy, because I can then easily pick out how much the movie left out, but nevertheless, gotta do it that way. I also do it with the Potter series! I can't be stopped! Glad to hear someone else has this compulsion too!
you forgot to put up a picture of me. :) can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for new moon. ahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
5 comments:
You nailed it Devin. Those ARE the things that make us happy.
and what?!?! I'm guessing it's a Harry Potter book (the image isn't showing up). Good call on re-reading those when they come out! If that isn't what it is, good call anyways!
I do that exact, same thing!! I just have to read the book right before the movie, so I can compare the two. It pretty much just ends up driving me crazy, because I can then easily pick out how much the movie left out, but nevertheless, gotta do it that way. I also do it with the Potter series! I can't be stopped! Glad to hear someone else has this compulsion too!
you forgot to put up a picture of me. :)
can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait for new moon. ahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
you must've forgotten the picture of me...don't worry, i don't mind reminding you.
i think the doughnuts are missing too. love ya
Post a Comment