It started out pretty simple with a couple couch cushions and some pillows thrown in, but that could only entertain for a second or two. That's when Carl made it into a work of art. Take a look:
Here is the Fort from the outside. That white fluffy thing was the scary bear that kept trying to eat us.
It came equipped with sleeping quarters and everything. Hayden called dibs.
Basically, it was the coolest fort ever. And somehow the scary bear found it's way inside.
It was fun to be kids again. I love playing with my little family and creating memories. Happy Sunday!
4 comments:
How fun! I used to love building forts as a kid. This one looks freaking awesome! Way to go!!
Hayden is smart... I would have called dibs in the same spot. And that bear - mostly cute but kinda scary!!! Ha! I love it!
That is some fort. Hayden looks like she is the master of the fort. Have you put up the giraffe tent for her lately? I hope it doesn't scare her like Spiderman. Looks to me that she is comfortable in the homemade things. You are really clever. Wait till she asks daddy to build her a tree fort.
What a wonderful mom you are -- how fun!! What's snugglier than a homemade fort?
Post a Comment