Here it is, the foundation from the front
(as of Oct. 31)

It's looking pretty good so far. I can't wait to see the rest!
We even had beautiful weather for Halloween last night, too!

(as of Oct. 31)
and from the back
We even had beautiful weather for Halloween last night, too!
Carl and Hayden at the trunk or treat
And this is Hayden after an abundance of candy:
Hope you had a great Halloween and a wonderful Sunday!
7 comments:
Okay, that video was so funny!!! Love little kids on candy! And the hot dog... HA! The house is lookin good! We're excited for you guys!
I love your blogs.
I love your foundation.
I love Hayden.
I love being a grandma.
I love November.
I love Thanksgiving.
I love candy.
I heard that they are going to extend the "be built by December" deadline. Have you heard anything? Carl, do you remember the Halloween night where I decided to have you kids trick or treat to one of my hometeaching families? What a hoot! The bags were so heavy that we stopped and threw away any fruit that was slowing us down. Hayden's picture reminded me.
funny, i have a picture just like that of luke on halloween. "hold this, mom." so darn adorable...and love the belly shirt. she's freakin cute
ps what is that on the tv? it looks kinda sketchy. love ya!
Hehe! Looks like Carl had an abundance of candy too. :)
i laughed when i heard carl say at the end of the video "whoa i'm dizzy". so funny.
haha... how much candy did Carl eat?? Maybe the joke is on him and Hayden is just trying to see how wound up she can get him!
I love your foundation... is it gonna be done by Thanksgiving?? We'll come visit it anyways!!
Post a Comment