Remember, a couple posts ago, with the pictures of the foundation on Oct. 31?
Here is a new update!
Who's the cute house model?
From the entry way. Obviously it's hard to tell what is what inside at this point, but this gives you an idea.
Shot of the living room and garage
Anyway, it's exciting for us. If I could, I would probably just sit and watch them build it all day. Pretty pathetic! :)
8 comments:
Oh my heavens, that went up FAST! That is so wonderful. It's so close... before you know it, you will be moving in!!
not pathetic at all! That is so exciting and will be wonderful when it is done! Will it be completed by Christmas?
This is really exciting! It is really looking good. There is so much room in your basement for all of your bins. I'm so excited. Everything is exciting. Yea!!!!!!!
Hey that was me, MOM on the above comment. I don't know how that happened.
That is not pathetic... that is SO exciting!! Can't wait to see it in a few weeks... it'll probably have roses and green grass out front already at this rate :) So excited for you!
i would too, my friend. i would too. in fact, i just might 50 years from now when it'll be my turn to have a house. sigh. good luck!
WOW - awesome job! Thanksgiving is really close for all they have to do, though. Are you getting nervous?
Just to answer some of the questions. They are shooting for Thanksgiving weekend as a finish date. They go quickly. You can see it went from Foundation to framed in about four days. They say they should be ready to start dry walling next week and I am sure by this time next week you will see siding up and maybe some of the stucco on front. We are really excited and can't wait to see it finished.
Post a Comment