Saturday, December 5, 2009

Out of Touch!

I realize how spoiled I have been. Since living in our new townhome, we don't have internet and it drives me crazy! So I came down to the library just so I can feel a part of this world again! :) If anyone is even wondering where I have been, that's where, without internet!

Our house is quickly getting built and should be done hopefully before Christmas. It's starting to look really good.

My brother and his wife had their first baby on Thursday. A little girl and she is so cute!

It's Christmas time, a time to remember the reason for the season and not get pouty because I don't have a Christmas tree. There are so many more important things to worry about than a darn tree. We can have one next year:)

Okay, times up at the library! Have a great week and Christmas holiday!

4 comments:

JoAnn and Dewey said...

Good thing we have our cell phones.

DJCK incorporated said...

Suggest you make a Christmas tree on the wall with appropriate construction paper and a wealth of imagination for ornaments, etc. Place your gifts at the foot. In the end, less needles to vacuum up. Aren't you the lucky one?

Stranger said...

Don't worry about getting a tree, well, cause its just a tree. You can always decorate a house plant. That's what we did one year. I am lazy that way.

Amy Nielson said...

So glad you got to reconnect with the world again, even for a little bit. I miss your regular blogging! But this is such a good thing... your house will be done SOON!! And then, it's all about picking paint colors and new house smell, yay!!