Monday, December 14, 2009

A Little Cuteness for Your Holiday

We are in Washington visiting the McCains at the moment and I thought I would share in some silliness that we have experienced since being here. Mainly in the form of Hayden.

Mom McCain has a pet guinea pig here and guess who L-O-V-E-S it? This girl!



A classic Christmas picture. Enlarge it to understand better:)

And to send you off smiling, here is Hayden eating a Popsicle. Listen closely. :)




Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

The Payne Family said...

HAHAHA what a little stinker! That was great! Thanks for the post... I sure have missed the blog updates from the McCains! Glad you guys are having a good time!

Jill said...

okay, my eyes WATERED when I watched her sucking that popsicle and when she said she wouldn't bite it!!! Oh please come to my house for christmas little girl!

Nicole Caywood Photography said...

hahaha Weston and I laughed so hard at that video! NO! haha what a cutie!

tara said...

awe.some. literally awe.some. that girl knows what's good. that was adorable. i'm so impressed you caught that moment on camera. the pic of her laying on the floor is so cute as well. happy christmas, devo! i miss you so much. have so much fun

ArizonaLewis said...

love it.
she looks like her cousin ade.
love it even more.
miss you guys and can't wait to see your new place!!