We went on a picnic to the duck pond. Daddy met us there for lunch. It was a beautiful day, but all good things must come to an end. I hear it's supposed to rain.....again.....so we took advantage!
And I love when they stick their bums in the air, like this:
And everybody loves little baby ducks.
What a cute kid.
Have a great day!
5 comments:
Cute is an understatement...she is Beautiful!!! Just like her momma!
I love that duck pond. I love Hayden. I love the pictures. I love your blog. I love Devin and Carl. And I am not prejudiced. I AM THE MAMA AND MAMA KNOWS JUST WHAT IS RIGHT EACH AND EVERY DAY.
You know that cute thing about Hayden is that she has such a cute mommy who teaches her how to behave in such a cute manner. Aren't I lucky that they are all part of my family! Mom M
sorry- that last comment was posted by my weird blog. here's what i wanted to say:
i love the duck bums and that you call them bums.
can't wait to see that sweet pickle in a month!!
Post a Comment