......Besides Carl, of course.
It was the series finale of LOST last night, and to say I didn't cry a little would be a lie. I grew to love the characters and although there are so many questions we were expecting to get answered, I am very happy with the way they ended the show.
Call me a weirdo, but I'm still a little sad it's over. :(
Good thing for DVD's!
Good bye LOST! I will never forget our late nights and rendezvous'

7 comments:
You make me giggle!
I definitely cried when Claire and Charley were reunited. Oh man, what a great show!
I liked it. I loke happy endings.
I'm not sure what loke is-- maybe it's my word for a love and a like?
I am 2 seasons behind. Guess I will have to get the DVD's so I can finish it out.
Okay so I haven't commented on your blog but before but as a cousin and fellow Lost lover have to join in. I loved the ending and am not one to cry in tv shows but got a little tearful. I too am glad to DVDs to get to rewatch it!
I loke lost! That's the t shirt ima gonna make. Also diddo on the longest relationship (except carl...oh wait, I've been with him since '97).
Post a Comment