Saturday, June 26, 2010

the Real Futbol

Spoiler Alert: This talks about World Cup stuff. Kind of.

I just wanted to do a little dedication to one of my favorite sports.
I played soccer from the time I was 6 until I was 18. In fact, my whole family played. I loved playing the game, and I would rather play it than watch it. I know for many people they don't understand the excitement that is Soccer. I also understand why people can't get into it here in the USA because it's not the most popular sport(which is kind of sad). But it really is exciting to watch. Especially when your team is playing. And especially when they are winning. This clip makes me happy. I love seeing other people go as crazy as I did in my living room with my 2 year old when Donovan scored that goal. Seriously, I ran around screaming for at least 5 minutes straight.
I'm cool like that.



I know we didn't make it all the way, but I'm proud of our team for making it as far as they did. Thanks for the ride, boys!

1 comment:

JoAnn and Dewey said...

Oh my! That video was amazing--thanks Devin!