so adorable! I am missing that book. I think I may have to buy another one.
ha ha! What a cutie! So talented! Does she know what air is?! So smart too!
I'll just have to have Hayden read that to me each night before I go upstairs and go to bed. She melts my heart.
i really need to get a video of luke reading as well. its so cute with the hand motions and the tiny voices. love these little dudes. hayden is seriously the cutest
Post a Comment
4 comments:
so adorable! I am missing that book. I think I may have to buy another one.
ha ha! What a cutie! So talented! Does she know what air is?! So smart too!
I'll just have to have Hayden read that to me each night before I go upstairs and go to bed. She melts my heart.
i really need to get a video of luke reading as well. its so cute with the hand motions and the tiny voices. love these little dudes. hayden is seriously the cutest
Post a Comment