Once again its that time of year to gather around and do this:
This weeks victim:
University of Washington Huskies.
Carl did have a hard time not cheering for his UDUB team, but being committed like he is to BYU, he was Cougar all the way. Hopefully we can continue to win!
It was awesome having my mom and dad here as well as my oldest brother and youngest brother, their girlfriends and my nephews.
Hayden has officially seen all of her cousins on both sides of the family this year. That's a pretty big deal :)
I love my family and I'm so grateful for everything they do for me. We don't get to see each other much but when we do, it's always fun! If only we could see everyone at the same time.
And now for your viewing pleasure, I present Hayden doing her thing:
5 comments:
its always a blast to spend time with family! go cougars!
Cute cute cute! I'm glad you had fun with your family!
ahh, you guys look good in all your byu gear :) i was happy to see the dawgs lose! go cougs (yes even the blue kind!!)
hayden is the cutest thing since sliced bread...i always say this, but you really inspire me to take more videos. i love that you capture all that great stuff on film. you rule!
go toms shoes!!
We miss you guys. We had a blast. Thanks for having us. We love you.
Post a Comment