Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hayden's Room!

We finished! We decided to paint Hayden's room a light violet. We wanted it girly but not too crazy. I think it turned out perfect. Of course, pictures never do look the same as the real deal, but you get a good idea. It's a change but a subtle change. Hayden kept saying "It's so pretty!" That works for me.

The before shots:



Hayden helping:


The finished product:



Hayden and Carl seeing it for the first time since it was done:





I wonder what room we are going to do next? :)

9 comments:

Robyn said...

Come and do my room next :) It looks awesome, I'm excited to come and see it tomorrow.

Amy Nielson said...

ok, it's official. she is the cutest little girl to ever live. seriously, could there be anyone cuter than hayden??? i think not.

love her little blonde pig tail & that little cute voice. let's start planning her & parker's wedding for summer of 2035, ok?

and good job on the room! it looks great :)

A and C said...

so cute! Great job Dev

JoAnn and Dewey said...

The room is great and Hayden's reaction is priceless.

Jill said...

I like all the kisses Hayden keeps giving mom for a job well done! Looks great!!

The Payne Family said...

HAHAHA... I love her reaction! She is getting so big that I almost don't even recognize her. Love the color too! I think it turned out perfect!

tara said...

seriously...adorable. she looked a little nervous at first...i loved it. cute, cute, cute. lets get these munchkins together someday, okay? miss you guys tons!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Reactions make it sooo worth it - looks great.

Phill and Jessica said...

It looks so great! I can't wait to design a baby room! Looks like you guys had fun!