Sunday, January 16, 2011

Oh Oh, I Want Some More...

We had Dave and Kym here with us this week. The bad news? We didn't take one picture with them. The good news? I did get one video of Hayden using Kym's ukulele. Before this video was taken, Kym was generous enough to take out her cool guitar and have a jam session with Hayden to the song "Animal" from Neon Trees. Kym happens to have a fabulous voice and talent, and Hayden happens to LOVE that song, so it was a win win for everyone. Unfortunately, I didn't get a video of the two of them together. Major FAIL.
Never the less, here is Hayden, performing her solo.
(Sorry it's dark. Just turn it up and enjoy!)

6 comments:

JoAnn and Dewey said...

She is soooooooooo cute. Guitar or Piano lessons? Or both?

Daysha said...

LOVE IT!

Amy Nielson said...

she is a natural!! :) and so freaking cute. and getting so BIG. miss you guys! xoxox

Brett and Rachel said...

Ok, I love that song even MORE now! So DANG cute!!

BTW, I am SO impressed with all the video you guys get. I don't think we have 1 video of Wes yet. I think I need to get on that asap!

DJCK incorporated said...

I am always in a dilemma about home visits. Sure, I wish the visitor lived closer so this could happen more often. But.............if they lived closer and it happened more often would it be less special? Big dilemma. I know this house coudn't afford to go out to dinner at the rate we did with DB and Kym here.

ArizonaLewis said...

do over in vegas.
please!!!!