Carl and I had a tripped planned for a while to go to the Benton Franklin County Fair in Kennewick. I knew I wouldn't be seeing my parents on that trip, but I really wanted to. And I knew this would be a last hoorah before I got too big to travel and baby came. So last minute I decided that Hayden and I would fly up to my parents the week before and stay with them and then go over to the Tri Cities and meet Carl and his parents to enjoy some fair time. And boy was I glad we did that. It was so nice to relax with my mom and dad for a little bit, especially since we don't get to see them that often. We had fun!
Hayden was so excited to fly in an airlpane. She loved it!
Swimming with Gma Owens
Popsicles in the PNW sun
Making rice krispy treats
Puyallup Farmers Market
Hayden was so excited to fly in an airlpane. She loved it!
Swimming with Gma Owens
Popsicles in the PNW sun
Making rice krispy treats
Puyallup Farmers Market
We went to the zoo where Hayden rode her first camel
And experienced her first poop exhibit, where she learned all about animal poop. :)
And got eaten by something big.
They are so amazing that they drove me and Hayden over to Kennewick, so we could see Carl and Gma and Gpa McCain.
They really are the best.
Speaking of the best, Carl woke up at 4:30am to drive 10 hours and meet us there. He must really like us!! We sure missed him while we were gone, so it was good to be back with him again.
Hayden with both Gmas
At the fair, petting the bunnies. She now wants one.
Going on a little roller coaster all by herself.
Carl being awesome.
Petting some goats
I asked for one scoop. They gave me this:
So fun!
The McCains also took such great care of us the whole time we were there. We really couldn't ask for better parents and people in our lives. Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!
The McCains also took such great care of us the whole time we were there. We really couldn't ask for better parents and people in our lives. Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!
2 comments:
oh my gosh, hayden looks so grown up in the airplane!! she is so freaking cute.
I say this every time you post about the Benton-Franklin County Fair...but it was my favorite place when I was a little gal :)
YAY for baby girl #2!!
Post a Comment