Saturday, May 24, 2008

I'm in Love



As many of you may know, I love music! I really can't get enough of it especially if it is new and makes me move. Back when I worked at Pizza Factory I was introduced to a band called My Morning Jacket. They are absolutely amazing. I had the privilege of seeing them perform live in Salt Lake and it was incredible. Every member of the band is good and I really can't get enough.

They have a new album due out in the beginning of June and I am already counting down the days. I thought I would give you a sample of why I think they are the greatest.

2 comments:

JoAnn and Dewey said...

I want you to know that I watched your SNL clip and listened to some more on finetune. So you can feel good about broadening my musical base. Seeing them live would have been pretty special.

Adam said...

Well, I went back to watch the video again today and now its down. Stupid copyright stuff. Anyways, I will say that I enjoy some of the MMJ stuff, but sometimes I feel like his voice gets a little high for me. I really like the music parts though. They have an interesting combination of sounds.