Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Swing Time

One of the greatest inventions on this earth is the baby swing. Before we had this swing we had to pace the floor bouncing Hayden for hours on end, but this swing has done wonders to our patience as well as our backs! Hayden likes to sit, sleep and play in this wonderful gift we call the swing......




One of my favorite things lately is when she grabs her feet........



Now these next couple of pictures don't have to do with the swing but I thought they were funny and cute...

RIDE 'EM COWGIRL!


This one is for you, Mom. We love love love the bow, even though it might not seem like it.....poor baby!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Devin, what a hot mama! I love Hayden's bow. She must learn to like it, hahaha She just must! It's too adorable. Stop that crying Hayden. Buck up and like the bow :)

JoAnn and Dewey said...

Do you think Dad could find a little saddle on line for Hayden? The pictures are adorable. Write more--send more-mor-more-more. Swings are one of the best inventions ever. Too bad Ella doesn't have one. Do you think there may be a doggie swing somewhere out there? You know you can find anything online.

The Payne Family said...

Oh Hayden... be happy! I love the picture of ella and Hayden. Ella's hair is getting so long, I love it!

Nikki said...

What a beautiful smile she has in the swing! And you look amazing Devin. I love all the pictures, she is too cute - even when she is unhappy!

Unknown said...

Wow
I have the prettiest sister alive!!!!!!! And the cutest little niece.
Love you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spencer

Jess Berg said...

Dev I think she's got your big long pretty eyelashes! You can really tell in her "happy" bow picture :) When can I meet her?!?