The rules are you have to take a picture of the following 10 things. No cleaning, straightening, wiping noses or combing hair. Then you tag 5 others.
1. Fridge
2. Closet
3. Self portrait
4. Favorite room (husband included) All of our rooms are great for their own reasons, but I spend most of my time in the living room, so I'm saying that is my favorite for now.
5. kitchen sink....gross
6. Laundry room
7. Toilet.....apparently we need lots of reading material
8. What the kids are doing....how sweet is she?!?!?!
9. Dream vacation.....back to the Caribbean with Carl

10. Favorite shoes...flip flops because that's basically all I wear in the summer, Nike's because that means I'm going running when I wear them and they are comfortable, the heels because they make me feel like a woman, and the other's because they are comfy!!!
There you have it, folks! I now tag Mom, Lee, Amylyn, Amy, Tara.....basically I would like to tag everyone on my list. Can I do that? Have fun!!
4 comments:
too bad, I am running out the door for work, muwhahah This whole place might be at least twice as clean by the time I get back and am able to take photos :) This is a cute idea though.
You are so smart. Since no one writes in our blog but you and Carl and sometimes Brian I'm not sure who I could tag but I'll take pictures and tag Brian and you guys anyway.
Ok, all done! Check it out!
what a cute tag idea...i've never seen one like this! hayden looks so cute in her crib
Post a Comment