The trees in the mountains are starting to change their colors and I love it! These are the view of the mountains from our courtyard. Fall is definitely on its way and I welcome it with open arms. Hayden and I took a walk to a store called Rod Works today, a cute home decorating store that has fun Halloween and Thanksgiving decorations and I just sat and stared at them all.(I would put a link to the site but they haven't updated their blog in a while, but you can look it up on your own if you want:) I can't wait to decorate our house for the fun holidays coming up.
What would a post of mine be without a video of a cute, silly girl. This is Hayden on the edge of her seat, giddy with excitement to watch her new favorite video. Thank you, Baby Einstein. You are my new best friend.
6 comments:
She is so cute. Look at her leaning forward so intently watching her video. She loves her Baby Einstein. I can't believe it is almost fall. Only 5 more days till it's official.
Oh she is tooo cute!!!! I can't believe she is sitting and rolling and all of it! Yay for baby einstein and fall!
Ok here it goes...
1. I love fall and I am also so excited to decorate. September to December is definitely the best decorating season, which brings me to my second point....
2. I LOVE Rod Works. We have one down here by Thanksgiving Point and if I had no self control, all my money would be spent at that store.
3. Little Hayden is at such a fun age. She is so blasted cute I just can't handle it. Go Hayden and Baby Einstein!
hey devo! i was going to leave this comment on your husband's rant about the massacre between byu and ucla, but wasn't sure if you would see it, so here i am. what a game, by the way. anywho, i'm here in sunny utahville. what is your schedule like? i can't wait to see that adorable baby in person. she seriously is awesome. shoot me an email or whatever. i tried to call you today but discovered all too late that i don't have your phone number anymore. so, let me know when i can see you. i can't wait! talk to you soon
I have heard many great things about Rod Works - it must be awesome. Also, we have framed pictures of the fall mountains in Utah we love them that much.
Devin, it's Rachel Blaser. Yeah, we finally got a blog! Your little Hayden is absolutly adorable! It seems like it's been forever since we've seen you guys. Maybe we can get together when we're there for christmas and see that little girl in person.
P.S. Those mountains sure are pretty right now... but they doesn't make up for Arizona winters! :)
Post a Comment