
So history was made today, and I must say, I was fascinated with the presidential inauguration this morning. As I was listening to the new President Obama in his first speech as President of the United States, I realized how excited I am to see a change not only in the country and economy, but in the attitudes of the American people ourselves. I think he really is an excellent speaker and a great motivator, and I am anxious to see what he has in store for our country. I pray that the people in this country will stand behind our new president and encourage him to make this country something we can be proud of, no matter what political background we may have. God bless the U.S.A!
Carl and I are also deeply involved in our beloved series of LOST. We didn't get to watch all of season 4 last year, so we are frantically trying to catch up and finish season 4 before season 5 starts TOMORROW! Holy cow, I forgot how much I really like this show. I have NO idea what is going to happen, it's so good! So therefore, since I have been so caught up at night in LOST, my reading in Breaking Dawn has dwindled, but I am almost finished with it. I'll let you all know when that happens, don't you worry. All I will say is I wish I were a vampire. There, I said it.And now for the cutest of all cuteness: Hayden
Hayden now has 6 teeth(and counting) that we are actually brushing. Her little toothbrush is so cute, I can't stand it.
She also loves to feed herself with a spoon, so you can only imagine the mess that makes...no wait, no need to imagine, I have proof right here for you:
She is also starting to figure out this walking stuff. So here is a cute video of her new attempts at this crazy thing we do with our legs:
Here's my random of Hayden. While I was changing her diaper and clothes, she escaped and was found doing what she loves... making a mess, of course.
What's not to love?!
7 comments:
Oh my heavens... she is so blasted cute I could just eat her up. I love how she shakes her spoon while she eats... that could be an exciting mess! She is getting to be such a big girl with her walking... she is so close. And of course, her cute little bum. Oh goodness, I just love her.
Now about LOST! I can't wait for tomorrow!! Only sad part about it... I have school until 10 so I will have to watch it when I get home. Lost is the best and I have a crush on Sawyer and Jack. Both are cute and I just don't know which one to pick! These are the dilemmas of my life... :) Can we play soon and talk about LOST? We miss you guys!
First off, I fully agree with your comments on today's inauguration... its funny cause I just typed an e-mail saying nearly the same thing to my family.. and regardless of political affiliation, I think change is good and it is important to support.
LOST!! Woo! Yeah! Only problem is I have no fellow Losties out here to enjoy it with... sad... Makes me miss you guys that much more. I'm a dork and have pretty much seen every episode as it was aired so this is a long time coming... please don't disappoint me JJ Abrams!
Darren keeps getting into the bread drawer and since my kids don't usually close it up, he just has to shake it a bit and then he gets to have a little nibble! My friend gave me a plaque that says, "great mom's have sticky floors, dirty ovens and happy kids!" I love it
OMG, I cannot believe Lost starts up again tomorrow! Finally! It feels like it's been FOR-EV-ER.
i can honestly say there is nothing cuter than a little tiny bum. man, that is a cute kid you made. way to go on the excellent gene pool! good luck on catching up with lost. we are imbedded in 24 so lost will have to wait. we just can't seem to fit into out already too full tv schedule. have a good one. so glad to see that all is well.
I love your blogs. More,more,more..Have I ever told you that we have the cutest granddaughter ever? Dad watched Lost last night without me. I went to bed (my mouth hurt--I know that really isn't a good enough excuse) I'll have to catch up today. I agree-President Obama was elected by the people and we need to support him and honor the Constitution of the United States. More blogs, more pictures--more, more, more. Love you.
I loved seeing you guys when you were in town. Hayden is a doll! I need to stay on top of this blogging thing, I've been away for awhile!
Post a Comment