Friday, March 6, 2009

Look Who's Walkin'

It was a big day in the McCain household. Hayden started taking her first steps by herself. Hooray! What a big girl.


While she is growing up so fast, she still loves her baby things. For example:
We have her old car seat sitting in the guest room and numerous times she has gone in and climbed up by herself and hung out, reminiscing I'm sure, of the good old days.


She also likes to go to her swing, climb on up and swing herself into oblivion. It's really cute.



I don't want you to grow up either, little Hayden, but you sure are fun to watch when you learn new things.

9 comments:

JoAnn and Dewey said...

Hooray for Hayden--we want to see her walk in person-come now.

DJCK incorporated said...

Ah yes, it brings tears to my eyes to see the joy of observing your first child walk. Yes! By the time you get to three, your attitude changes just a little--uh-0h time to put the CDs up a little higher, Bingo is starting to walk by himself. Way to go, HAYDEN!!!

The Payne Family said...

Hooray!! Such a big girl. I can't wait to see it in person. She is so cute, I just can't get enough of her! Way to go Hayden !!

John said...

I don't know if it was more fun to watch you guys clapping and talking or Hayden walking! She is so cute!

John said...

okay... I keep doing this... it's jill

Brett and Rachel said...

Wow, she's cruising! That video is precious!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

It just keeps getting better.

ArizonaLewis said...

i love my hayden. tell her we talk about cousin hayden all of the time because she's a girl just like mommy and everyone else in the world is a boy (apparently).
love you guys too!

Anonymous said...

I am sad that I am not there to see that, but thanks for the video. She is such a dolL!!!!!!!!!