Sunday, March 29, 2009

See ya, Snow!

Okay, I'm not going to lie. I do like the winter time. I love when there are snow storms and you have to cuddle up on the couch and wear socks so your feet don't freeze. So the fact that there is snow on the ground right now doesn't really bother me. However, I also like me a nice, beautiful, warm day where the sunshine makes you feel happy and want to be productive. So, for the next week we will be indulging in the latter and swimming with the fishies.

Hawaii, here we come!!!

Don't miss us too bad, Utah. We will be back and you can dump your snow on us even though it is supposed to be spring time. But who are we kidding, spring doesn't exist in Utah.

.....mmmmmmm......I hope I get a tan in Hawaii.

8 comments:

JoAnn and Dewey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

OMGosh, you will have the best time ever! I can't wait to see little Hayden in all her chubby glory splashing around! Please get a tan and take pictures!!!

Love you!

JoAnn and Dewey said...

You are going to have sooooooooooooooooooooo much fun. Enjoy every minute.

Brett and Rachel said...

Soooooo jealous! Of the beach mostly. We have enough sunshine of our own! :)
Have fun!

Carl said...

Lucky!! I hope you guys have a blast... it is going to be so nice out there... the beach, the sunshine, the ocean... so absolutely perfect! We will miss you guys! Have a wonderful week!

The Payne Family said...

HAHAHA so funny story... I guess I was still signed in to Carls gmail cause when I commented, it came up as Carl!! HAHAHAHA so blasted funny!! Oops!! I don't have gmail so I didn't know it would do that. I'm still laughing... silly me!

tara said...

can i come? have so much fun! we'll miss you

Megan said...

im so jealous! you guys are going to have so much fun and i cant wait to see pictures!