We bought a house and we are pretty excited about it.
It's only about 13,000 square feet with 8 bedrooms and about 7 bathrooms, which should do....for now. We might need to expand later. But it's pretty nice.
Oh, and we bought that Mercedes in the driveway too. They gave us a good deal.
Syke.
Okay, I'm joking, you caught me. We did the parade of homes up here in Utah county and this was one of the amazing houses that we saw with our friends Andy and Amylyn.
It was incredible, equipped with an indoor pool and racquetball court.
Awesome.
11 comments:
Would that be a rock in the bucket with Hayden? I am talking about the top picture?
Okay... so I read just the first sentence and told John you guys bought a house and told him to come look and he just said, "no they didn't" and walked away. Then I kept reading the NEXT sentence... Did you actually think you would get anyone with that? What does this say about me?
And I like the rock! Daphne is into eating them... not good.
so i was totally expecting something like "baby no. 2!" sheesh, you're killin me here. good one though. i'm sure it was hard to pretend that you're living in a house with 7 bathrooms...insane much! love ya buddy.
I totally thought you were pregnant!!! :) You can't say guess what anymore as your post title... hahaha You crazy girl!! It was so fun to spend the day with you guys. I can't wait until we see that post that actually says you really did buy a house. Hopefully it comes soon ;) Until then, enjoy your 13,000 square foot house. Can we come swimming? Or maybe I will come work out while we watch Batman... that would work too!
Love ya!!
I totally thought you were serious for a second! Then I thought, surely she would double check what she wrote for the sq. footage!
Don't we all wish...
Also, the bangs and hair color are LOVELY! Carl, your hands wave magic across our nation into our home.
Hayden is rockin those plaid kiddie vans. Love it!
welp it is gorgeous!!! I wish you could have it. I miss you. Let's chat on the phone soon, since we can't play together.
I want one. The maid comes with it too doesn't it? And the gardener?
oh my gosh i almost got so jealous when i read you bought a house! i looove parade of homes. it is seriously the best. but then of course you go back to what little space you actually live in and feel happy in what little (at least comparatively) you have!
I watched this guy on Judge Judy last night that made me laugh. He was a "flip" contractor and bought a house (a fixer upper) for $400,000. Then he figured he needed $40,000 to remodel and came $5000 short, so he borrowed it from his girlfriend with a promise to pay back with 10% interest in three months. Judy asked him how much was the mortgage for, and it took him a while to understand what she was asking, but finally responded that Countrywide had loaned him the full $400K without anything down or any equity. Judy turns to her baliff and says, "I'll have to use that bank." If she only knew when this was taped that she was actually looking at the face of the problem. Of course, he couldn't make the payments and the house forclosed and he lost all his and the girlfreind's money. Judy told the girlfriend "Tough, sometimes you make a good investment, sometimes it doesn't work out." Judgement for the defendent. But, just showing you that two years ago you two could probably have bought that house with the anticipation of selling it before you had to make real payments. Crazy world.
You totally had me for a minute... or a second at least!
P.s. your hair is very cute...
Post a Comment