
I realized something today. I really like cartoons. Sometimes I find myself watching them and Hayden isn't anywhere near the TV or even in the same room. Nice huh? Hayden doesn't get into cartoons like I do, except for her Baby Einstein videos.
Those are like visual heroin for her. But I've realized that some cartoons that I have started watching are really clever and funny. Here are a few of my choices:1. Of course, Sponge Bob Square Pants. It is so funny to me. Why haven't I been watching this since it started?!?!
2. Phineas and Ferb. At first, I wasn't too interested in this one, but the more I watched it, the more funny it became to me.

3. All of the early morning Playhouse Disney shows. I love them. They aren't as funny but they are cute.

Having Hayden has made me grow up in so many ways, but has brought out the kid in me in some ways as well, and I love it. At the present time, I would rather watch cartoons than the shows they have on for grown ups in the morning. Is that a bad thing? I don't think so.
5 comments:
You're so funny!!!
Hey, I watch cartoons and I don't even have kids.... what does that say for me?? That is why I have a ton of disney movies. I just love them! You are so cute, I just love you!
Cartoons are fun. And animated movies. Dad likes them better than me but I have favorites--Nemo and Happy Feet. Dad wants to see Up like yesterday but I am in the Night at the Museum mood. Maybe we should do a double feature? Kepp those funnies coming.
no way...we're huge playhouse disney fans over here. handy manny basically lives at our house. love that hayden and those cartoons that we watch when the little ones aren't around. you're not alone my friend
We love Dora and Mia can watch it over and over.
Post a Comment