1) I love the tribute to Mj... even though I really have no feelings for him. 2) I LOVE Hayden's wiggles but... 3) I might love Devin's more! Too bad it cut out before Devin really got into it!
HAHA..... I don't know what is better. Hayden dancing or you two dancing!!! Wow... awesome dance moves! And Dev, I would like a little replay when I see you next :)
8 comments:
Why oh WHY did you cut it off at the end!?!?!? ya'll are so funny, but is that really an appropriate "vigil"?
We're doing that song in my class next week in memorandum, so I guess I can't judge :)
I like to think it is how MJ would want us to behave.
Just when I thought Hayden couldn't get any cuter--she dances.We certainly have the cutest little granddaughter.
1) I love the tribute to Mj... even though I really have no feelings for him.
2) I LOVE Hayden's wiggles but...
3) I might love Devin's more! Too bad it cut out before Devin really got into it!
I wish our little ladies could play together!
;jill
HAHA..... I don't know what is better. Hayden dancing or you two dancing!!! Wow... awesome dance moves! And Dev, I would like a little replay when I see you next :)
Hey, what can I say? When you've got it, you've got it.
:)
LOL!!! Forget Hayden's moves, I'm loving both of yours EVEN MORE!!! Thanks for the good laugh.
oh man...i thought i was totally going to be the first one to comment on your sweet moves, devo.
and carl, i am absolutely positive that is how the king of pop himself would want you to behave. its official--you guys totally rule. well done.
ps i might wish i was you
Post a Comment