Mom and Dad Owens were in town over the weekend.
We love having them here to spend time with Hayden and of course to spend time with us. They are always so willing to watch Hayden for us so we can go out on the town and party, and by party I mean go see 2 movies in one day. It was really fun.
Hayden is at the age right now where even though she is really cute, she is really good at throwing tantrums, so my parents were able to witness a couple of them. Good times. I wish I had a picture of that, but I'm sure you can imagine. Instead I'll put a picture of her being a perfect angel. 
It's always so fun to have my folks in town. One of my favorite moments this weekend was this:It made me tear up watching these 3. I love you guys. Thanks for everything you do for us!
6 comments:
We had a wonderful time. Thanks for allowing us to be grandparents. Hayden is a little sweetheart.
My favorite picture has definitely got to be with Hayden with her grandma and grandpa... so cute!! I love the video... what is up with doing headstands after the prayer, hahahaha. So funny!!
she has great timing and AIM!!!
such a sweet girl. Look at that light hair!!!
It pains me how cute Hayden is!!! And she does everything now!!! Daphne has taken up to 7 steps! Getting close! (Oh, do you love how I talk about my daughter on your blog... I do wish our daughters could be friends!)
Glad you had fun - yeah for grandparents.
Post a Comment