What does a week of good friends, swimming, rug doctor carpet cleaning and birthday parties equal?
A perfect Sunday afternoon where everyone can take 3 hour naps after church to catch up on sleep and be happy.
Hayden will demonstrate how to smile below:
Good times, good times.
Also, you may note that for the past couple of posts my child has been missing her clothing and I do apologize for that. She just happens to be more funny when she is free from restrictive clothes. Plus, it's been over 100 degrees here, so I'm guessing she doesn't mind too much. If only my life wasn't as restrictive.....
Also, you may note that for the past couple of posts my child has been missing her clothing and I do apologize for that. She just happens to be more funny when she is free from restrictive clothes. Plus, it's been over 100 degrees here, so I'm guessing she doesn't mind too much. If only my life wasn't as restrictive.....
8 comments:
That top pic is PRICELESS!!! Absolutely adorable! I miss you guys!
Love the top pic... she is getting so big and grown up. So cute!! We love Hayden!
I can't believe it. We just saw Hayden less than two months ago and she looks so different now. Lots more grown up. That does it-- Carl needs to get a job in Washington so we can babysit every Friday night with a sleep over.
Done and done. Wait... I guess I need to find a job first.
she totally looks like you in that close up shot! she is your child after all. woo hoo!
Daphne has been going kinda free lately too... infact right now she is in her diaper staring at the TV from about 10 inches away! Hayden is SOOOOOO cute!
So cute - we have the bath pictures of all our kids, but I can't resist.
Ahh! When did she get so big! And cute? And when did she start looking so much like Carl? (purely observation, not a bad thing!)
I need to come and visit before I don't recognize you guys anymore!
Post a Comment