Welcome to the world of Roomba. What is a Roomba, you ask? It's the marvelous piece of machinery that my father has ever so kindly given us as one of his "random" gifts. And I love it.

It's a mini, robotic vacuum cleaner, so it does the work for you. Call me lazy, but I call it genius.

It will even get into the corners and under beds and couches.

Hayden is still trying to get used to it. She'll get there.

I find myself just watching it go all over the place and waiting for it to pick up little pieces of dirt and trash, and it does. It's pure entertainment.
I love you, my little Roomba. Keep working your magic.
7 comments:
The thing is slightly terrifying. It creeps me out.
hilarious! I was a tad disappointed that you didn't post a video of Hayden running in real terror from the thing...does that make me a bad person?
Oh gosh... I'm speechless. And that is all I have to say... oh and ya... that was AWESOME!
Hayden is hysterical. Where is Ella? Spencer, Connor and Dad are watching ours right now in the living room. My question is that now that there is so much extra time why are we watching a vacuum cleaner instead of doing something else? Oh well, thanks for whoever discovered this little gem.
I think that that thing would creep me out! And I'm sure I would get up in the middle of the night to pee, and step on it, and fall and break my hip. I don't like robots. :)
So lucky - I'm jealous.
I think I'd be scared of it too... even if I am a little jealous of your spotless floors... if only..
Post a Comment