Sunday, August 2, 2009

All Growed Up


I'm having one of those "mommy moments". I am tearing up at things Hayden does because she just melts my heart. I will admit that lately she has had her twerp moments where you think you might go crazy if she throws another tantrum, but then you quickly get over it and remember how cute she is, and how fast she is growing up.

Which brings us to today.

She officially started nursery at church.

And I am officially a sap. I teared up when we dropped her off. I spied on her to make sure she was a good girl. So did Carl. She was so freakin' cute.

And yes, she was a very good girl. She made a fruit loop necklace and drew us a picture. :)

.....I'm not ready for her to grow up anymore. She's my baby!

4 comments:

Megan said...

i'm at the stage with eli where he wont stay quite or content in class, but isn't old enough for nursery yet. i often times wish he could go to nursery but then get really sad at the thought that he is soon going to be big enough to actually go.

at least hayden seemed to like it!

JoAnn and Dewey said...

It be ok Devin. That was Grandma Owens expression. I still like it. Nursery is the best especially if Hayden likes it. She'll learn so much, but there may be moments when you want to home-nursery her because of something she has learned from another nurseryite (not the teacher). She is soooooooooooooooo cute. Wish I could have been a fly on the wall.

tara said...

i think all the sappiness = baby hunger. time for another one!! in all seriousness, it is really sad when they start making all the milestones that mean independence from you. it is an AMAZING thing, however, that she likes nursery. trust me, its a good thing even though it sucks right now. you'll be grateful later when she has one of those days when she doesn't want to go...anywho, you're a great little mommy. just keep appreciating every little moment

The Payne Family said...

Oh my goodness... nursery already! Such a big girl!!