Here we are!

Finally, we have family pictures! It's only taken us 18 months with Hayden and, ohhh, almost 5 years for me and Carl. What's our problem? I know, we were waiting for the right photographer, but we found her! Carl's sister, Heather Lewis, did an amazing job and it was so much fun. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for beautiful pictures.
Thank you, Heather! We love you!
Now, onto the goodness! Click HERE to see our pictures! To see other photo shoots from Heather go to: arizonalewisphotography.blogspot.com
Enjoy!
11 comments:
Even from here in Dallas and on my Blackberry, these are amazing photos. Beautiful! But hey, we've always known that. Go cougars!
They're beautiful!! I'm so happy you got family pics and sweet ones of sweet Hayden. I love pics so much and I know you do too. Thank you Heather. They're great!!
Devin, HOT MOMMA!!!! Geez!!! Are you sure you want to have those pics posted on the web, you might start getting some dirty mail or something! Really though, great pics!!! Doesn't Carl's sister live here in Arizona? We've never done pictures and probably should. LOVE THEM! As always, super cute family!
bee-autiful!!! you guys look great. i really am amazed by how much talent some photographers have. she really did capture your guys' personalities. the ones with you guys looking off in the distance...precious. and your friend is right about the ones of you...you'd better be on the lookout for stalkers. oh goodness
Those are beautiful! Love Hayden's pretty blue eyes!!! And her mom looks like a rock star!:)
DEVIN!!! I LOVE THEM!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, you have the most beautiful family of all time. I think my favorite family one is the first one on her website with Hayden's mouth wide open... love it! And I think your solo shots of you are to die for. Gosh girl, you are gorgeous! And I love the one where you guys are kissing and Hayden's face, so awesome. She is like... I'm so done with this! Love it. And I definitely love the one where she pulling at her face and her eye is doing that funky thing... hahahaha! I'm so glad you got these done. Absolutely perfect! Carl's sister did AWESOME!
Oh and ps.... can you believe that BYU beat Oklahoma!!!!! Yeah, AMAZING!
devin you are looking good!! yours are amazing. seriously. i looked through all of them twice. this has totally inspired me to get pictures done!
SOOOOO CUTE!!! Every pic is absolutely adorable! I esp. love the one where you guys are swinging Hayden and Ella's running beside you. I also love that someone who posted on Heather's website thinks that Ella is Hayden. Hehe!
These are great pictures! You have inspired us to get some family pics as well since we are nearing that five year mark.. I just hadn't thought about it before... but I really love yours, they are pretty much picture perfect!
i love the ones at the end with the sweaty hot aunt in the striped shirt. you guys are really the most beautiful family.
xox
Post a Comment