Happy New Year!
I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Another year has passed and another one is beginning, and I'm always excited to see what each new year brings.
We have had an exciting end to the year with the closing of our house. Hooray! What a great way to start a new year, in a new house! All of our worries and headaches are now gone and we can rest comfortably in our new place. We signed the papers and were handed our house keys on December 23.
Merry Christmas to us!
We have had an exciting end to the year with the closing of our house. Hooray! What a great way to start a new year, in a new house! All of our worries and headaches are now gone and we can rest comfortably in our new place. We signed the papers and were handed our house keys on December 23.
Merry Christmas to us!
We love the views
Before all of the house signing business, we were able to go visit Washington and the folks on both sides. We always love seeing grandmas and grandpas.
This is us picking out a tree for the McCains
This is us picking out a tree for the McCains
5 comments:
Your house is SO cute! I'm so happy that everything ended up working out for you guys!
i love the new hair! i didn't think it was possible that she could get any cuter, but she went and did!! the house looks awesome. happy new year to you!
Congrats! we are super excited for you and glad it all worked out!
Hooray for the new house! I'm glad everything worked out and that you guys are now in your beautiful new home. I love Hayden's new hair cut... so cute! I'm so glad you are back in the internet world... we missed you!
We are excited to visit and see your new home. It looks great. Dad missed out on your virtual tour the other day so when you have time maybe you could give him one. Love you.
Post a Comment