Friday, February 19, 2010

What I'm Up To...

Not a whole lot, but I have a few things I've been doing:

1. Playing with cute friends and neighbors during the day to pass the time and stay up to date with adult language, not to be confused with cussing. I actually mean having adult conversations, as opposed to singing Snow White all day. It's stimulating :)

2. Still painting around the house. I took a few weeks break, but now I'm back at it and hitting up the guest room. It's coming along nicely.

3. I'm reading The Hunger Games now. Everyone was reading it so I figured I'd jump on the band wagon and follow suit. So far it's good. What in the world is going to happen? Don't say anything!

4. I'm trying to deal with my ever so lovely anxiety.....next subject....

5. I've been trying to run during the week. It might be only a mile 3x a week or so, but at least it's getting me outside, even if it's cold out there.

6. And finally, I've been taking so many videos of Hayden lately it's ridiculous. She has been doing such funny things, I can't help but want to video them and show the world. Here is an example. My mom has been wanting me to get Hayden saying "Oh my goodness" on video when she sees her giraffe downstairs. We tried. Here's how it went:


Yep, she's cute.

7 comments:

Nicole Caywood Photography said...

I read Hunger Games too. It's really good!

JoAnn and Dewey said...

She is our little movie star. Oh My Goodness! Painting, running, visiting with friends and most importantly teaching little Hayden all the good things in life. You do have a wonderful life.

Carl said...

I love hearing everyday what you are up. You are the best mother and wife ever!!!!

tara said...

your little girl is truly adorable and the hunger games are awesome! i just finished the first one. careful--you'll get totally sucked in. you've totally inspired me to write what i'm up to because i haven't been able to think of anything. miss ya!

Amy Nielson said...

I really enjoyed the video editing and the credits. Devin, I love you.

And Hayden's really cute too :)

NarAut said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ArizonaLewis said...

this just changed my life.
i love her more than i love brandon.
this week, that's a lot.
ps- all the cool kids have anxiety.