Monday, March 1, 2010

Let the Sun Shine

The weather has been so nice the past few days. It makes me happy. Sometimes all you need is a little sun for a good pick me up. That's all.

Next subject: Hayden

One of Hayden's many favorite things is bubbles. She just really likes bubbles. What's not to like about them. They're fun. You can pop them, and better yet, you can karate chop them. Just watch and see:







Also, today while Hayden was napping, I finished painting the baseboards, window sill and doors in the guest room. Hallelujah! Now I can move onto the front bathroom and then Hayden's room and so on and so forth. It makes such a nice difference with the two tone paint as opposed to the same color all around. See for yourself:



I love it. It makes a world of difference. I just need to stay motivated to get the rest done.
It will be glorious.

4 comments:

JoAnn and Dewey said...

It's funny how such a little thing like bubbles can bring on so much fun. Of course having mommy and daddy playing with her is just icing on the cake.

Brett and Rachel said...

Haha Carl. That is SOOOO Brett! Never heard that before, but it's HYSTERICAL! I think the whole schmoozing thing comes with the Blaser genes. ;)

BTW, LOVE that quote on your sidebar. That's TOTALLY what I'm going to do right now.

Amy Nielson said...

Seriously. What is NOT to like about bubbles? They are amazing. And you house is looking GREAT! Can't wait to see it this summer! No trips are set in stone yet, but I'm convinced it will happen. Love you guys!!

DJCK incorporated said...

I love the paint job! Is the bubble stuff from Yellowstone? I think that I recognize it from Grandma's red purse! Love Mom M.