Hayden had her very first dance/cheer performance last night.
Our cheerleaders held a mini cheer clinic this week to raise money for nationals and last night was the grand finale.
I have to be honest, I think I was more excited/nervous about it than I probably should have been! haha!
The clinic lasted for 3 days. So considering Hayden missed the first day because we were out of town, practiced the 2nd day and pretty much slept through/wanted nothing to do with it the 3rd day of practice, she was still so excited and looked pretty cute. Even if she kind of just did her own thing. It was still cute...until she ran in front of and got trampled by an older girl towards the end and whacked her head on the floor....but that's another story.
So for now, feast your eyes on the amazing Hayden!!
(She's the one in the little tutu/skirt)
And yes, we accidentally filmed it in black and white. Whoops! It's still cute though:)
Our cheerleaders held a mini cheer clinic this week to raise money for nationals and last night was the grand finale.
I have to be honest, I think I was more excited/nervous about it than I probably should have been! haha!
The clinic lasted for 3 days. So considering Hayden missed the first day because we were out of town, practiced the 2nd day and pretty much slept through/wanted nothing to do with it the 3rd day of practice, she was still so excited and looked pretty cute. Even if she kind of just did her own thing. It was still cute...until she ran in front of and got trampled by an older girl towards the end and whacked her head on the floor....but that's another story.
So for now, feast your eyes on the amazing Hayden!!
(She's the one in the little tutu/skirt)
And yes, we accidentally filmed it in black and white. Whoops! It's still cute though:)
3 comments:
This is, quite possibly, the cutest video I have ever seen.
so so so cute! and she whacked her little head on the ground? i'm sure that won't deter her from future cheering... it's in her blood ;)
love you guys!
xo
awesome. that little girl is adorable. when are you moving up here again?
Post a Comment