Monday, March 7, 2011

New Room

We painted our bedroom a little while ago. I know right? We're crazy with the painting stuff. We went with a green paint but since we had a green comforter that meant we needed to get a new one or that would have been a lot of green going on. So we finally did and we love it.

I wish I had a before shot but I don't. This is the after.
We still need to add a little color, but for now the yellow pillow goes really nicely with our family painting. :)
Carl even put up new curtains with the help of our friend Jethro.
It's fun to get our house how we want it. Plus, this is sooo much better than the beige we had in there. So what should we paint next?

4 comments:

Megan said...

painting is so fun. well, maybe i should say its more rewarding when you're done with it than it is fun. the room looks great and makes me want to actually do something with my bedroom that consists of four white walls, a mattress with no legit bed, and a dresser. way to go!!

The Payne Family said...

Holy cow... you guys are going to town with the painting. Owning a home is the BEST!! I love what you guys have done. It looks great!!

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Ooh - I love painting and the difference it makes!

Amy Nielson said...

i love it! and i love the one yellow pillow. and i love the pictures up on your wall above your bed. i'm feeling a LOT of love for this room.

love YOU.