Monday, August 11, 2008

Our "Me Mosaics"



This was pretty fun to do and interesting to see what comes up when you put your answers in the flickr search. Have fun!



The Concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your nickname.

The Answers:
1. Devin
2. Donuts
3. Washington State
4. Green
5. James McAvoy
6. Pina Colada
7. Puerto Rico
8. Cheesecake
9. Mommy
10. Love
11. Silly
12. Divina


Here is Carl's


Answers:
1. Carl
2. Fruit - I love fruit and would eat it all day if I could.
3. BYU
4. Green - It used to be white but I decided that it wasn't a color.
5. Jessica Alba
6. Diet Coke - Keeps the doctor away right? No....crap!
7. Puerto Rico - Where else?
8. Rice Krispy Treats - Cheap and delicious!
9. Rockstar - The picture is of Jim James from My Morning Jacket. Pure genius!
10. Call Of Duty 4 - I'm an addict. What can I say?
11. Loyal - Devin thought of it. I was flattered.
12. Carlos - Thanks Heather! I tried Carlos Willys but nothing good came up.

5 comments:

tara said...

that is so cool! i love it. i've never really worked with flickr before. how do you get to the mosaic part? i'm kinda semi retarded you know. hey, can i see you next month when we come to utah? we'll be there for at least a couple weeks and i would love to see you little bundle. love ya

Amy Nielson said...

Ok, I find it funny that Carl says he loves "Call of Duty more than anything in the world" yet, Devin, you describe him in one word as "loyal"??? C'mon!! Gotta love a little irony. Love the mosaics, wasn't that fun?

Carl said...

Amy I tried looking up Devin but found a man in a bikini and decided to take a different spin on it. Yes I love my wife, that is a given. But I guess you haven't talked to Devin about my love affair with Call of Duty. It is kind of an obsession.

Megan said...

i love this idea and want to know what my mosaic will look like! puerto rico sounds great... maybe we should all take at joint trip there sometime!!

Jess Berg said...

How fun! I'm copying you!