This is the before shot. She sure is pretty, but you can't see all the mats that formed on her butt. Plus she is kind of stinky here....
TADA!!! The final product. Doesn't she just look cleaner? Trust me she is! Plus it's hot outside so this should be cooler for her.
She kind of looks like a little tubby in this shot, but that's because she kind of is and the hair was hiding it before! Doesn't she look happy? Actually she looks like she's giving me the stink eye, but we'll pretend that she loves getting glamorous. Ella, you so pretty!
4 comments:
Ella you are so beautiful. I want to pick you up and sweeze you. Buddy wants me to tell you he's getting his hair cut on Tuesday. He says he's too hot. You two will have fun running around the yard when we come.
HAHA... I love it! Good ol' Ella... Libby's best friend!
I think Nick has a crush on Hayden. I was looking at your blog and he came over and seemed quite enamored with her pictures. :) He likes to dance to your music too. Ella looks amazing, I wish I could cut all of Chaco's stinky hair off too.
Hi beautiful Ella! I miss you!! I wish I lived closer so I could come over and play like the good old days... :o)
Post a Comment