Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Have a Stalker

At first I was kind of flattered, thinking I still had it in me, but now I'm just creeped out. For the past 3 days he has just sat and stared, and hasn't left the spot he is in(our breezeway of the apartment complex), which in turn has made me fearful to leave the house.



I just wish he would go away....









......Gross

8 comments:

The Payne Family said...

Yuck... that is gross!

JoAnn and Dewey said...

Have no fear Buddy will be there to care of it.

A and C said...

I always thought praying mantis' were pretty cool. I don't see them in Ferndale.

Amy Nielson said...

Creepy! I'm gonna have nightmares! (And for the record, you DO still have it ;)

Anonymous said...

that is just wrong. Tonight we missed ya'll "somethin fierce"...haha, no but really :(

Ranting of a Frustrated Pregnant Woman said...

I would smash it...you are a brave girl.

JoAnn and Dewey said...

I'm happy that your stalker is back. I think he is watching over you. You know, like a guard dog.

Adam said...

I have to tell you Devin that your stalker was definitely out here the other week stalking me. My brother and I were driving to Wal-Mart and the whole way from our house to that shopping smorgasbord there was your stalker on the windshield. For some odd reason that little bugger would not fly away, and the wind did not blow him off. At stoplights he would even sway back and forth like he was dancing. We thought he was gay. Maybe he's not stalking you...maybe it's Carl...