Saturday, September 13, 2008

59-0 Are you kidding me??!!

I know most of you probably missed the BYU - UCLA game so let me break it down for you. BYU scored, then scored again, and again, and again, and again, again, again, kicked a field goal, then scored again. Oh and if you are wondering what the big PAC 10 team UCLA did, well I believe they fumbled more than anything else.


I got so sick last week when all ESPN could talk about was how lucky BYU was that the refs called that "crap" call against Washington. Nobody talked about the fact that BYU blocked the extra point. I am glad they came out with a vengeance and that it was against a good UCLA team that had beaten Tennessee two weeks ago. Take that Ute fans and everyone else that doubted the Cougars!

Sorry but I just wanted to gloat a little and Devin's blog seemed like the perfect place.

4 comments:

Jess Berg said...

Yeah!!!!! That game was AWESOME!! Halfway through I'm like, "I kind of feel bad" but once we still kicked butt with all our reserve players in I was like... too bad!! Wish we could have been at that game!

The Payne Family said...

Oh man Carl, best game ever! We were lucky enough to be at the game that day and it was so wonderful. No football game can top that. Go Cougs!!

JoAnn and Dewey said...

Go Cougars. After the first touchdown my stomach stopped hurting and I had a great time watching the game. It was delightful to feel no pressure as a spectator that day. I love points. I love lots of points.

The Payne Family said...

Dev, I really counted out each "rah" to see if you really took the time to match it to the song. I am so impressed! You're the best!!