Hayden has decided that she can stand up now, and she pulls herself up on whatever she can get her hands on. In this case, the bathtub. I love her big, droopy diaper.

Hayden playing with her bunny...One of my new favorite things she does is whatever she has in her hands she swings and waves in the air making a very dramatic noise, and I love it.
5 comments:
She is so cute and growing so fast! You guys are lucky! I love her hat!
that inchworm crawl is awesome. what a smartypants you got there. all luke does is walk and repeat every word i say. totally not as cool :) i'm so glad you keep us all in the know when it comes to the growing up of your little creepy crawler. she's great and so are you!
Okay I can't stand it. Carl just has to quit his job and you can come and live with us. We have a big back yard and we can put a tent up when it gets too crowded and somesone has to have a little quite. We could always put Hayden and the dogs in there for awhile and if we really want it quite we'll throw the cat in there too. Were you in the Tongan Ward with us that Sunday at Spencer's when Spencer got on the floor (yes,during the meeting and said, "Look I am an an inchworm" or caterpiller (I can't remember-but it crawled). Hayden looks just like he did. It was hysterical and so is she. She is also darling. I love you guys.
Cutest baby girl ever! Need I say more? Seriously, she is so cute I could just eat her up. I love the lady bug hat and her army crawl. She is such a happy baby... Yay Hayden!
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! How is that possible?? Oh well, she takes after her mommy of course!
(Sorry Carl, but really... woulda been awkward if I had put a cute daddy reference there, right?)
Post a Comment