Surprise! we're going riding!
Me and my horse David. Did I mention that he was the tallest horse I had ever seen? The pictures don't do his height justice, but he was tall.
This is a great shot of the trail we went on. It was so beautiful. We did see a coyote, a ton of deer and some wild turkeys while we were there. It is also hunting season and we forgot our orange vests, but luckily we didn't get shot.
Heck yes that's me wearing a riding hat. If I fell, I had a long ways to go, so I wasn't taking any chances:)
What a great guy. I love that he really put some thought in this gift and made it something he knew I would love, and I did. Thank you, Carl!
We love this picture. The couple we went with were so cute and he was such a cowboy. It was awesome. This was where we stopped to rest.
Carl's dream, his wife playing video games and having fun doing it!
My two favorite people dressed up on my birthday. What a lucky girl I am!
SO here's to another wonderful year. Thank you Carl for taking such good care of me.
And thank you to everyone who sent their wishes this way. They are much appreciated!
Now to send us off is Hayden playing a little birthday diddy for me:
8 comments:
That's the best birthday ever. Carl did good. The mountains looked beautiful. It looked very exciting and fun. I am so happy you had a great birthday. Did you feel nine years old again? What did Ella think of the horse smell? Little Hayden and big Carl are beautiful. That dress is adorable. What a great family you have. My blog didn't pick up Hayden doing whatever she was suppose to be doing. Love you.
dangit!!! i was determined not to miss it. i had the date logged into my memory, but happy birthday anyway! i love ya and i hope you have some fabulous 30's ahead of you. you're great and good luck with everything
ps i'd send you an e-birthday card if i had your email address, but i don't anymore somehow. hence, the huge chore to be able to see you when we were there. aka send me your email and i'll send you a sweet belated birthday greeting. later
Hooray for horse back riding! I am so glad you guys had fun. Carl was so excited when he told us and to be honest, I was so jealous. Happy Birthday Dev! You are the the best and you deserve the best birthdays ever. Way to go on the planning Carl!
Your hair looks amazing (I know I only saw it from the back, but I can just tell with these things). I love that you got to go horseback riding and YES, I can tell just how huge he is! Probably 17 hands high! Impressive :) Hayden has excellent rhythym and gets more precious by the day. HELLO CHUBBY CHEEKS!! Happy birthday one more time!!! Much love, Lee
Devin, Happy Birthday! A few days late, I guess, but the sentiments are the same. What a fun gift! I've always thought it's so much better to spend money on experiences (ie. vacations, fun activities, concerts, etc.) instead of items. We all have enough crap siting around our homes, but it's the fun experiences we remember forever. Tell Carl he did good. :)
Devin, I am a horrible person and am now sending you belated birthday greetings!!
I have been MIA from the blogging world the last little bit and spaced it all :( Sorry!! But I am so happy to see you had a great birthday and that you have such a fun husband to give you such a thoughtful gift!! I love you lots Devina, and HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY!!
PS: Carl probably also likes that when you were playing video games you were showin off a little leg. Rawr. ;)
I'm a stinking bad friend too :( I didn't forget your birthday, I just forgot to write/call you! I love you little Devin and am glad that you had a good day. Your family is the cutest and I love you dearly!
Post a Comment